making you breathless and begging for more
Looking for a massage in Las Vegas? We can help.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing massage to keep your muscles loose, or you want to treat yourself to some pain relief that will get your body feeling like new again, we have the perfect solution.
At Las Vegas in-room massage, we offer a wide variety of massage services, including Swedish massage and deep tissue therapy. We also have specialized treatments available for those suffering from back pain, including spinal decompression therapy and trigger point therapy.
Our therapists are trained professionals who are passionate about their craft, ensuring that every appointment is a relaxing experience that leaves you feeling rejuvenated and ready to face the day ahead.
Las Vegas in Room Massage – Tips for Maintaining Good Posture
Las Vegas in room massage suggests all of its clients do exercises from light to challenging to keep their right posture to steer clear of any spinal problems. When we bend forward (we originally bend from three thousand to five thousand times a day) the three natural curves of the spine and the disks in the spine and ligaments do all the work. Such many repetitions cause wears and tears to the spinal structure over time. If we bend our curves for longer periods, like when we slouch, work, or study, eventually, it declines the natural curve of the spine which will cause more pressure and work for the whole back- the spine, neck, joints, ligaments, etc.
Most people with bad posture do not notice the pain and change in the back until they get thirsty. After the age of thirty, all the hard work placed on ligaments (mostly from slouching) in the spine causes them to tear up. It will cause more unnatural curves and misalignment of the spine. The pain usually starts as stiffness and soreness in the neck, shoulder, and mid-back. And the pain and the impacts eventually branch out to the head, hip, legs, and feet. But, if we keep the right posture when we do our daily activities. The chances you end up looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame will be down to zero.
Too many things we do every day lays the foundation of spinal structure damage, including hobbies – gardening, reading, sewing, etc, jobs- cashier, manual work, office work, house chores, studying, etc.
Here are some posture tips from Las Vegas in room massage to keep your spine safe when we do our daily activities.
- Always, always remember. Chest out, chin in, stomach tight.
- When DRIVING, always sit upright. Your head must be touching the headrest and your back must be touching the seat. Straighten your arms out to keep your shoulders back.
- During your work with COMPUTER, have the screen be positioned at your eye level with your chest out and chin in. Place your keyboard at the level of your elbow so that your hand would not suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. Las Vegas in room massage encourages you to sit with lumber roll all the time. Not only when you are using a computer, but when dining, driving, and even watching tv.
- When watching TV, always sit up straight on your couch. No slouching. Also, don’t sit there for hours. Get up every twenty or thirty minutes and walk around. Or do some Las Vegas in room massage exercises while watching tv.
- During sleeping, do not sleep on your stomach if you have a neck problem. Sleep on your back or on your side. When sleeping on your side, position your head as if you are looking front, not down at your body. Looking down will strain the neck and spinal muscles. Also, use only one pillow. You do not need much elevation while sleeping. First, it will strain your neck, second, it will constrict your normal breath.
- when READING, do not slouch. Place your book at the level of your eye. Also, no reading in bed ever again. Well, at least when lying on the bed. You can sit with your full back against the headboard and enjoy your nighttime reading.
- Also, when doing HOUSE CHORES, like when you are washing the floor squat and kneel. It will take the most tension placed on back away.
- When enjoying your HOBBIES, like sewing, reading, quilting, etc, don’t look down for long hours. Take breaks every twenty or thirty minutes and change your position as much as possible.
All in all, Las Vegas in room massage advises you to take breaks regularly and do some easy exercises when doing anything. Don’t go marathon working on computers, reading books, or cleaning. Give a bit of time for your ligaments and muscles to relax and you are good to go.
How Las Vegas in-Room Massage Helps Relieve Backache.
You’re probably thinking that a massage is the last thing you need when your back is hurting. But what if we told you that getting a Las Vegas in-room massage can actually help relieve back pain? It might be hard to believe, but it’s true. Whether you get one before or after a long night of partying, or even just as an occasional treat for yourself. An in-room massage will help relax those sore muscles and give them the rest they need to recover quickly.
Many people have trouble sleeping when they have back pain because the pressure from lying down can aggravate it more. In fact, many people find that they start having more issues with their backs when they hit middle age because their body isn’t as flexible as it used to be.
That’s why getting an in-room massage in Las Vegas is such a great idea. You can relax while lying down on soft pillows and enjoy the soothing feeling of being rubbed by someone who knows what they’re doing. You may even fall asleep during your session.
The next time you feel like your body needs some TLC after a long day at work or during a weekend getaway, consider getting an in-room massage in Las Vegas. Not only will it help relieve your back pain, but it will also help you relax and get a good night’s sleep. So why not treat yourself and your aching body to a luxurious in-room massage the next time you’re in Sin City? You won’t regret it.
Las Vegas in Room Massage is the no 1 choice for you when it comes to professional massage from sexy and gorgeous girls.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service. So that you can relax and enjoy your time with us.
Our staff is trained in the art of massage therapy. We have state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that you get the best treatment possible. If you’re looking for relief from a backache or any other muscle pain, then Las Vegas in Room Massage will be able to provide just what you need.